- Go to the Binance exchange in the API key section at https://www.binance.com/userCenter/createApi.html
- Enable API access with the "Enable" button
If you do not have 2FA verification enabled, it is highly recommended to enable it before activating the API.
- Next, enter the name of the key and click "Create New Key"
Confirmation of API key creation is done in the mail. Be careful, after you click on the link from the message, you immediately get to the API page and you will be shown the Secret Key for the only time! Do not update or close the page until you type this key in the xchainer.io service.
- If you do not plan to use the trading terminal, click "Edit"
and uncheck "Enable Trading"
after that, please click "Save"
- Copy the received API key and Secret key to the appropriate fields in the service xchainer.io